Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise Calcifet V Johanna Joy [Booty Bump]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 4:53:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The beach near Lilycove City was the best setting for her to enjoy some relaxing beach time though she would be matched up with her opponent for the Booty Bump Beatdown competition held there. Decarabia the Starmie stands beside her with its red core blinking, perhaps Decarabia itself was also a little eager to see some booty bumping action between its trainer and her opponent. Elise tries not to act nervous in front of her opponent since it would be her first time participating in a competition like this.[break][break]

Given the nature of the competition, the royal ambassador would have to get her skills polished if she wanted to win this match. For the beach itself, her swimsuit was the perfect kind of outfit to wear for booty bumping in this preliminary match as it still looked a bit more stylish for Galarian royalty like herself. “I’m sure we’ll be able to have fun in this one too.” She spoke over to her Starmie who gives a little nod to her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:57:46 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Why did I agree to this?

Johanna pondered as she took to the field of booty battle. She had adorned her battle suit of choice. A classy punk-ish swimsuit in black and neon purple colors. Her bright blue hair stands in neat contrast.

By her side was Cian the Omastar, who’d spent the better half of an hour trying to reassure Johanna that she looked good in the swimsuit. Which was hard when you were limited to Poke-Language and tentacle gestures. But he made do with plenty of tentacle thumbs-ups.

And so here they both stood ready to do a booty battle with .

With a small nervous smile she looked at Elies and said “Good luck.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 2:14:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her opponent comes out to the beach with a punk-ish looking swimsuit which was very fitting for the blue-haired woman. Elise tries not to look so nervous in front of the woman and replies back with a smile. “I will wish you luck on our bout as well, miss.” Though there was one thing that did make her a lot more nervous with the whole thing probably being televised to the public.[break][break]

(The fact that would be watching this booty bumping action in the match live made her embarrassment even worse!)[break][break]

No, she had to act in the capacity of being the royal Galarian Ambassador for Remiel’s sake. That meant that she had to keep up the attitude of royalty in front of a watching crowd, so the female royal does her first move…in bumping her own booty with the other woman’s![break][break]

9J49hKHs

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 150/150[break]
- Adding the +10 bonus roll (due to Starmie being a beach mon) which brings that roll up to 75 damage.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 17:04:20 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Why did I agree to this?

Johanna pondered as she took to the field of booty battle. She had adorned her battle suit of choice. A classy punk-ish swimsuit in black and neon purple colors. Her bright blue hair stands in neat contrast.

By her side was Cian the Omastar, who’d spent the better half of an hour trying to reassure Johanna that she looked good in the swimsuit. Which was hard when you were limited to Poke-Language and tentacle gestures. But he made do with plenty of tentacle thumbs-ups.

And so here they both stood ready to do a booty battle with .

With a small nervous smile she looked at Elies and said “Good luck.”

fvDGqFtg + 3 for bonus (to get 26)

HP: 75/150
Beach Pokemon 7/10

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 22:35:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other blue-haired woman would bump her butt back with the royal’s though Elise tries to keep her balance in the ‘arena’ which was a big floatie in the middle of a pool. Ignoring the sun’s heat making her a bit more sweaty, the royal ambassador would do her best in making sure that her own butt would match the strength of her opponent’s.[break][break]

“I-I hope this is fun for you. In spite of how hot it is outside, I greatly enjoy being in the water.” She speaks to her opponent before giving the woman another bump with her own butt. Even her nervousness would leak out after trying to stay calm for so long, partly because the embarrassment of doing such a thing would outweigh trying to impress the audience.[break][break]

g2STB2Im

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 124/150[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 14:36:57 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The battle had almost ended before it began. Was it perhaps the nerves or was it battling it nothing but a swimsuit in front of a crowd that did it? Or was it the float on which they stood? Or lastly was it perhaps the question Elise posed? Who knows. Not that it mattered. Only the facts of the situation mattered and they were as such.

The heat of the sun made Johanna glisten with sweat. She had survived the first booty bump, but it had taken all that it could.

And as such when the second bump came she braced herself trying to count with a bump of her own. But she found herself lacking. The power of the Joy family’s carefully crafted behind did not hold a candle to the Calcifet royal posterior power.

And so as the sound of their cheeks clapping with full force Johanna found herself defeated, pushed into the waters from which she would emerge seconds later, defeated.

She hauled herself up on the float once more and with a smile said. “It might’ve been short, but it was fun.”

“Now, you better win the rest of this!” A cheeky grin adorned her lips as she gazed toward Elise

HP: 0/150
Beach Pokemon 7/10

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 7:07:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BOOTY BUMP COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven